Wednesday, January 02, 2008

ME: The Great Procrastinator!

Because I am the great procrastinator… my big boss wanna see my year end report… and I know I should have prepared it like last week or maybe beginning of last month with estimates and follow up with actually figures… I did not!

So right now…I am like a crazy woman plucking figures from other people’s report and consolidate them… should be easy right?? Nah…not when you don’t do regular reporting and leave it to the very LAST minute!! Serves me right la!

Now I am praying my figures are all correct and hoping for a big FAT bonus!!! Muahahahaha…
So I can buy the following:
1. A new lense for hubby which cost a bomb!
2. A diamond hoop earrings which hubs refuse to buy for me so I will get it for myself.
3. More décor for the house.
4. A Holiday…far far away
5. More shoes
6. More bags

I am not only full of myself… I also need the fat bonus so I can give money to:

1. My mother in law
2. My grandma and grandpa
3. My Uncle Ah Cheng (he is a bit slow… not retarded but slow… but he loves me!)

Reason why my mom and dad is not on the list… they will understand… he he he

1 comment:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

gimme some laaa ... the bills keep coming... arghhhhhhhhhhh