Wednesday, January 09, 2008

And It Continues...

Bummer, more bad news… yesterday my kitchen pipe got block and I could not use my kitchen, wash my clothes for the whole day… finally when the plumber came and fix it, I thought my problems were over…

Nopes… I now have a tooth and gum infection! Hurts so much and now I am on a soft diet cause I can’t chew… FanTAStiC!!!

My in-laws are coming up to Penang on Friday for a short holiday and “makan-makan” and I am stuck with an infection…talk about bad timing!

OK Stop it… like what Irene said, things will only get better from now on… Irene I need you to pray for me! Well the only thing which is normal is that my monthly visit from Aunty Flow for this month is normal.

I should not whine so much… I am just sharing the small things in life that could go wrong and f**k everything up! That is LIFE!

1 comment:

Irene said...

Ah Yo!

Well, I guess the gum infection is a good way to start a diet for the new year. LOL. I know I shouldn't laugh.

HUGS.