Wednesday, January 16, 2008

His Royal Ugliness

I have told my Dad many many times, not to feed His Majesty Scottie Meow “human food” Why? cause his skin will itch and he will start scratching and then his skin will be infected.

But NOOOOO…Dad always feeds Scottie the best part of meat, veggies, fruits, chocolates, fish, prawns…whatever that Scottie wants except his cardboard dried dog food. (Actually I have tasted it before… I understand why Scottie hates it!)

Last week, poor Scottie was itching mad… and Mom took him to the vet yesterday and voila… food allergies… Dad says it wasn’t him…the maids said it wasn’t them… he must have eaten off from either, Bronzie’s bowl or Dexter and Dee Dee’s bowl…

Consequences…a few jabs and this….

SO UGLY!!! The vet shaved off all his hair!!!He looks like that ugly Chinese dog… (dunno what it’s called). Scottie got upset when I teased him… at the end of the photo session he just walked away and sulked at one corner refuse to answer me! Ha ha ha…



He is still our baby in the family...no matter how he looks like!!

No comments: