Friday, March 02, 2007

The Woman of My Life: My Mummy


When I was younger maybe about 10 years ago, I would not be caught dead clubbing with my mom! It would be an embarrassment!!! My mom is not the old fashion type; in fact she is like the coolest mom around…I can smoke and drink with her, talk to her about all sort of stuff and best of all she loves all my friends and without a doubt my friends love hanging out with her… over the years she has become more and more like a friend.



a drunk mom




Ladies Nite @ MoMo Penang, who would have known my mom, was there with her friends and I was there with my friends… How shocking!!! But it was cool… she has never been clubbing and it was her first time… I think she is partially deaf now from the blasting speakers… hahahaha…but she did enjoy herself (I hope!) I guess this is the start of her new social life… she used to ask me why I would wanna hang out at Starbucks when we have coffee at home served by our maids…now she is hanging out at Starbucks!! Need not explain anymore!! My dad is complaining and accusing me of influencing my mom… hahaha…poor dad!




me and mom @ MoMo



my parents - the older they get the more "happening" they become!

2 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

yah your ah bu is damn steady sia ..

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

she rocks!!!