Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Goddess of Gambler

OK…so I been calling myself Goddess of Gambler this Chinese New Year…So what…sue me!!! I think my gambling luck has changed this year or has it got to do with practice and paying “tuition” fees at hubby’s hometown? I won big $$$$!! Blackjack, Baccarat, Texas Hold’em…to name a few… gosh…but that does not mean I am addicted to it like alcohol and ciggies rite…? Rite??... I seriously do not need another addiction… of cause I will not be addicted to it… its CNY for crying out loud!

Let see how did I won $$$... Let’s analyze the factors contributing to my winnings:
1. Give out Red Packets
2. Being Newly Weds
3. Pay “tuition” fees
4. Practice until 4 am in for 3-4 days consecutively
5. Strategic thinking a.k.a. bluffing
6. Wear Red BRA & UNDERWEAR
7. Hold down gambling money with “kam”
8. Sit on South West Direction while gambling
9. LUCK!


I guess the 9 points above is what helped me! Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!!

2 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

I did all the above (without the bra) and I still lost! Mana boleh.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

hahahahaha....