Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Man in My Life: My Hubs

I realize I have been ignoring the fact that the most important person in my life is not only my parents, it is also my hubby… what will I ever do without him…yes sometimes he can be very irritating, annoying, immature, moody, the list goes on…but then again…this fellow makes me laugh while irritating me, and always keep me grounded (I love to build castles in the air…yes directly above my head!!!) and I know he loves me dearly…this is our short story…

We met while we were studying in Melbourne. It was his 1st year in our Uni and it was my last semester for me. That semester, I kept hearing about this Mr. Casanova (oohhh) and he is new to our campus and all girls would just fall on their feet for him! So I was interested to know who is he and what is so great about this new guy on campus. When finally I manage to meet him in one of our Student Union Pub Nite’, I was just sitting and chatting with some friends when I saw this guy with a really nice and perky butt playing pool, not bad looking…a friend of mine told me that was Mr. Casanova!!! Then I wanted to be introduced to him ASAP! ( I was desperate!) That is how I met Jack the Casanova! He was shy when we were introduced not the smooth talking or playboy type. We hit it off immediately, and the best part of it was he made me laugh after a long time as I was in a state of depression after coming out from a failed relationship, swearing that I will never be serious with another man again! He was very genuine from the very start. We were basically inseparable since the minute we met until today, literally!


I realize when I fell in love with him was when made me feel secure again. What made the deal was when he met my parents and whole family for the first time by the bus load in Melbourne and he hit it off with every single one of them, from young to old and he did not run for his life! And I realize that I am going to make him take me as his wife was when he decided to move to Penang and live with me!!! (what a big sacrifice…love my in laws for being so understanding!!!)


What can I say? I thank God everyday for bringing him to me…I pray that I am a fantastic wife, lover and friend to him as he is to me…

3 comments:

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

where's the dentist ? OUCH

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

too sweet for ya ah mang...hehehehe

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

grossssssssssss ....