Monday, March 12, 2007

Friday @ Soho



I think my drinking days are back...fantastic!!! lets see...
3-4 times a week, I am drinking...either at home or at some club or pub...our weekly Happy Hour has now moved on to nights drinking Beer at Soho, Wine at Bagan, and Black Label at Momo... how healthy!!! Oh did I mention that we have resume our singing session last Saturday till 4am!!! How totally sore our throats are at this point of time!

How the hell am I suppose to lose weight with all the alcohol I have been putting into by body...not to forget the amount of nicotine!! But hey....u only live once...so why not live it to the fullest!! I am not an alcoholic rite? I do not have the symptoms... btw...what are the symptoms of an alcoholic? Denial? I am always contradicting myself!! *sigh*

My hubby and Weels...the things men do when they are partly drunk - totally disgusting!

No comments: