Monday, March 05, 2007

Sunday Coffee with my KL Girls

Hanging out with Ma and Sha has always been very different!! The things we do, the topic we open, as if there is no barrier between us…We have been thru a lot all in Melbourne, from bad hair cuts, choosing and buying toilet detergent, raving to pushing the trolley at the evil aisle at Coles. There is so much between us that I could go on forever… they are the only girls that could snuggle up to Jack without me being upset... our relationships are at a totally different level!!! And it is something I would always want to keep…I love my girls!!!

.min.lynn.ma.sha. @ dome bsc
So anyways…it was good meeting up with them again for coffee…even we have not seen each other since my wedding, which is like urmmm oct, nov, dec, jan...6 f**king months!! but but we are still ourselves…like we have never been apart!!! Hahahaha…Sha with her crazy antics…Ma with her travel stories and this time we have Min, Ma’s old girlfren… it is as though I already knew her…Its amazing!!

.lynn.ma.

my girls!

No comments: