Friday, March 09, 2007

My Penang Gals!

My girlfrens, my "sistas"; Sylvia and Debi have been with me since gosh 9 years old? Yups!!! Almost 20 years we have been friends… even longer than me and my hubby!!! We have been through ups and downs… but somehow we are all different people… Sylvia is the cautious, wise one and Debs the one where her mouth can’t stop eating or talking. We grew up lepaking at KOMTAR…then moved on to One-Stop during our high school to college years. Sneaking out, coming back early in the morning, lying for each other…the things that normal rebellious, boy crazy teenage girls do! FUN!!!

First let me introduce Ms. Debi P. Let see at school she sits behind me and we were the noise of the class… always finding excuses to get out of classes…our main reason “Mrs. Lee the Guider wants to see us!” hahahaha… Debs @ Him Heang @ Taugeh is what we usually call her…speaks her mind…literally…she is never afraid to stand up for her own rights or anyone’s rights! No wonder she is in law… perfect line for her… one would only find her quiet is when she is sleeping or eating… did I mention eating is one of her favorite hobby apart from shopping!






Debs favourite action: EATING




Next we have Ms.Sylvia L. who has the sweetest smile…she is one who shares the passion for alcohol with me… yup...this woman can hold he booze!! This one is special… this one very obliging…she is a great listener…no wonder she can tahan me and debs…yak yak yak all the time!!! But one thing…Via @ Black Monkey @ Hippo (Gloria) is forever and ever LATE!!!! She will never be on time…never!!! since young…and until now is she is on time please go buy 4D!!!! ha ha ha ha….

Here are some annual seasons photos of us 3… which actually started with Puan Noraini’s tuition class…instead of going for classes…we “hiau pohs” went to the nearest photo shop to take picture together… hhmmm wonder where is our original season photo?? * note to self: must find original season photo*











1 comment:

Sylvia Lee said...

I miss those days... those long gone days where we looked so young & carefree & can talk for ages over the phone or see each other so often in a week... all good memories... :)