Monday, March 12, 2007

Bored = "Sian" = *Yawn*

IT’S AFTER LUNCH AND I AM BORED!!!! I hate Mondays... I am seriously bored... I am thinking; do I have any work outstanding which is overdue?? Urrmmm... yay!! For once in a long long time, I am actually up to date with my work...which only means I can procrastinate :)

2 1/2 hours more... should I go get a manicure and pedi after work?? or should I go for a swim? It has been such a long long time since I actually exercise... maybe a swim will do me good... but then my swimmers don’t really fit anymore... it looks too old... maybe I should go to Gurney or Queensbay to get a new one... a practical black swimmers would be good... that means I would not be able to go swimming today... and tomorrow also...tomorrow is facial-after-work day... maybe I will start on Wednesday...but then its the middle of the week...see how la... I am so lazy!! I need to find something to do (apart from work)… help needed…

No comments: