Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The “Ang Pow” Giving Begins … in 4 Days

This would be our first Chinese New Year as husband and wife. It will not be such a drastic change for Jack, but it will definitely be a drastic change for me and my family! I will be away, no more steamboat dinner for me… apparently KL peeps don’t dig steamboat for reunion dinner or for Chinese New Year… I think it’s a Penang thingy…Oh how I would miss my Ah Ma’s “Lor Ark”, “Loh Bak” and all the yummy food!!! It is going to be hard on my mom and dad as their only princess will not be around for CNY!!! The old folks will be all alone… *sob* *sob*…haii…the life of being a married woman…it is kinda sad thinking about it. Suck it…!!!

A wise man said “Giving out Ang Pow will bring Prosperity to oneself” OK wise man…lets hope that our investment in Ang Pow giving would bring more $$$...hahahaha…well…hubby said this year confirm nett loss…so after having children maybe can gain back or maybe break even our losses…such a stingy ass!!! Ha ha ha… For the first time in my life I am actually going to banks and such to get Ang Pow packets… its kinda weird. Usually I don’t give a damn bout this kinda things… all I care previously is how much I am gonna get and that would be my capital for the year’s gambling sessions…

No comments: