Friday, February 23, 2007

The Year of the Oink Oink

Happy Chinese New Year to all!!! And I am back at work… such a short holiday…just went zoom zoom like zoom zoom zoom….hahahahahaha...My first new year away from my family and as a wife and a daughter in law… weird…very weird…very very weird in a good way…

New Year in Penang with my family is concentrated on eating and eating, but in KL it’s about gambling gambling and more gambling… I have not had a good sleep as the gambling goes on till 5am in the morning… basically its like 24 hours…just stop to bath, eat, shit and pee…hahahahhahaha…remember my last few blog entry, A wise man said “Giving out Ang Pow will bring Prosperity to oneself” Hell!!!! It is true… won $$$ !!! So for those who are married, don’t be stingy on giving out red packets…it will definitely bring more good fortune to u!

No comments: