Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Return of My Nemesis

My fats are slowly creeping back into my life finding sanctuary on my tummy, thighs, arms…basically all over! This is what happens after you get married… I mean its only lets see Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan ,Fe…aarrggghh less than 6 months and I can feel it…12 months on a-no-exercise-starving-to-death-and-many-painful-lymphatic-massages, I manage to lose 10 kg before the wedding and now less than 6 months after the wedding I have already put back half of what I lost! Not happy JANE!!!!

Well, I still go for my lymphatic massages but not so religiously as before, guess am lazy now!!! therefore suffering the consequences of it… or maybe its my passion for alcohol…or carbs…whatever it is…I have to lose it and maintain a non-flabby body. Damn susah… sometime I wish my metabolic rate would be faster than normal… even I have NOT been blessed with a fast metabolic rate and I constantly blame the fats on my mother’s genes. But am glad to say that hubby is happy with the way I am…but but but…many wise women have told me always to keep trim and sexy and well…properly groom to keep the hubby from wondering off…

No comments: