Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The View : Part 3

Our “View” is under heavy construction at the moment… with hacking and tearing down of walls and toilets and sinks… we have turned the “maid’s” room into a laundry room…yes I am going to live without a maid…heard horrible stories ‘bout maids…a few drove my mom up the wall!!

-the laundry-

Then, we also hacked the wall from the dry kitchen to my ultra small wet kitchen to make it into a open plan kitchen…even I still can’t have my island but…our “Pinto” has one…so ya!...and to make space for my ever growing shoe collection to live in, hub’s has turn the powder room into a shoe room…yay!!! I now have a room for my precious precious shoes!!! God bless my hubs! And for that he gets a shelf for his shoes!
-my so called "open plan" kitchen-


No comments: