Friday, June 08, 2007

Nonsense Shit From My Head-In Writting :Part 2

Friday at last! I was worried when today would come…my eyes are shutting… due to sleeping late nite… (after a good bottle of pinot rose with my best best gals… bar hopped and join another bunch of friends for a quick glass of wine.) It’s good to be out but it’s not good to work the next day!

Anyways… I did a terrible terrible thing yesterday…I curi curi work again… I went for a manicure and pedicure at 3pm!!...hehehe I am so noti skipping work like that… but this time it was my mom who dragged me there…so not entirely my fault! I am so bored at work… I need something exciting… *sigh*

Mantra for the day: I must poo… yikes…yes I am constipated… (why am I sharing this with the world!!??) I am talking nonsense again… hhmm… I wanna eat nasi kandar with telur masin and kuah campur with fried chicken in kunyit…yummmers…

Ok I better get back to work… such a procrastinator me!

No comments: