Wednesday, June 06, 2007

This Week's Multiple Obsessions

I have once again return to my obsession and this time around I am suffering from multiple obsessions…

numero uno: funny romantic novels from the little black dress series. No I am not into explicit romance novels…

second up: interior design magazines and furniture shops ( that is ‘cause I am renovating now…it will soon pass)

3: The Ahimsa
http://www.theahimsa.com/ shit! I am so in love with the place!!! Its like permanently my screen saver now!

Empat: blogging…like “duh”!!! silly me…

Why why why … am I not obsess over losing weight … I think my weight will always be an obsession below the surface… “I need to lose weight”…I have to chant it like a mantra…maybe I will just miraculously lose it all… HAH! Fat chance! Damn I am still procrastinating on exercising…!

No comments: