Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Countdown: Top 10 Most Annoying People

Have you ever come across annoying people? People that irritates the shit out of you? People that you do not want to have anything to do with ever? People that you just wanna kill!?
I guess everyone has…I know I definitely have…even I try very hard to avoid people like this…Annoying people that I have encounter I have tag them with a name. The Top 10 most annoying type of people…

10. The Silencer – the one that you tries to have a conversation but always end up answering you with one word!! (heading for social suicide??)

9. The Parrot – the one that repeats every single word after you while having a conversation

8. The “Why” Man - the one that keeps on asking you “why?”

7. The Mouth – the one who just won’t SHUDDUP!!

6. The Puppy Dog - the one that follows you around wherever you go

5. The Phone Harasser – the one that calls you over and over again and leave like 50 messages on your voice mail… I mean don’t you get it when I don’t return you calls????

4. The Two Headed Snake – the one who loves to gossip behind, pro at playing politics and loves to add spices to any stories…you name the spice, the Two Headed Snake has it, will beat Nigella Lawson’s spice rack flat!

3. The Sore Loser – the one who always want to win

2. The “Marketer” – the one that tries to sell you stuff (which you don’t need!!) and when you decline, they turn into The Puppy Dog, and if you give in, and pass them your contact they will become The Phone Harasser


And for Number One most annoying people…. * drum roll please *

The “Q” Jumper – the one who does not know how to line up! I have come across Q jumpers all the time, driving, paying, at the toilets…what do I do?? I have a few nasty lines… (save that for another whole entry!)

There you have it… care to add more?

No comments: