Thursday, June 28, 2007

The Attack of the Shopaholic Ex-Bridezilla

SALE!!! Only one meaning for that… shopping!!!! YAY!!! Today is Parkson sale, and being a shopaholic…I took the day off for their One Day Member’s Sale… and I am gonna burn all my credit cards…hahahaha…poor hubs… I ask him last night if he has clear his credit card bills…and yes he did…sooooo….I have a clean line to swipe today!!!

Last year I was busy buying stuff for my wedding, and this year if for our new house…next year…well hopefully for our baby…there is always a reason to shop…
Ok Ok...I have to rush off now, Mom is picking me up...(my shopping buddy!!)
Shoping list? Check.
Flat Shoes (for easy walking)? Check.
4 different credit cards? Check.
Member card? Check.
Bottle of water? Check.
OK ready lets go!!!

I am such a NUT CASE!!!

No comments: