Thursday, June 07, 2007

My Hair Escapade

So at 3.30pm yesterday afternoon after my last entry…I went to the saloon… yes…I curi curi escape from work…my reason is; I have nothing else left to do in the office for the day... I am sure they will understand… hehehe…I have limited time to myself you know!!

So after 4 hours of 1 stylist director and her 3 assistants, coloring, highlighting, washing, treating and cutting my hair… the end result… ta daaaaaa…
Yea rite… I do not look anything like the babe in the pic… but then…my hair looks like hers…with the loose curls and sotong ends…which surprise surprise…I happen to like it… well just maybe I have yet to wash my hair… lets see after a wash and dry by myself… if I still look like that then…fui yoh...then I need to work on my body…ha ha ha!! Well…unfortunately, the hubs said I still look the same…his response was “what did they do to your hair?” I was like what the f**k!!!...I blardee spend 4 hours and almost 400 bucks and you can’t tell the difference?!!” aiyah…leave it the men… they don’t really bother… To men, if it is not a drastic change they will not notice…!

No comments: