Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My B's Birthday

Happy Birthday B!
Two more years and it is the BIG 3 0!!! As usual, like his so called bachelor nite which became ”bachelor month” my hubs birthday stretches for a week…starting with a drunken after work happy hour with the boys last Thursday…followed by a nice "diam-diam" little celebration at Bagan with diva Rozz serenading him with a song on Saturday.

This morning, mom made him two red eggs for good luck and I gave him a very very expensive present… A NIKON FLASH GUN!! And of cause the hand made birthday card I made on Saturday at Smida Paper.

I guess his birthday celebration would last until this weekend… this man of mine sure know how to make celebration last!!!


-hub's Birthday "one-slice yummy chocolate" cake-

-daniel, jack & darren-

-sue, weels & birthday boy-

1 comment:

ROZZ said...

cute... please come over and say hello next time you're in bagan!!!