Thursday, October 08, 2009

The One With The Flowers!

So since yesterday was our wedding anniversary, I decided to make hubby feel bad for not getting any flowers for me (as a joke!) So I started saying things like:

" Does not mean when I sed I don't like flowers u assume its for real" " Aiyah, I am worthless wife... anniversary only go makan makan... no diamonds, no flowers, naddah!!" " Wah you know the last time u bought me flowers was like SEVEN years ago!!! and that was when I was SICK!"


Well guess what...the joke backfired and I failed to make him guilty! He actually surprised me with my favorite flowers! ( the gerberas not the roses) It was actually so sweet of him la... and I felt so bad teasing him before!!!

Conclusion : Girls actually loves receiving flowers when they say they don't... I think its inbuild in our mindset!
So... yea!

Dinner was at Ferringhi Garden... and it was so-so only... I still don't understand why everyone I meet tells me that the food the is FAB! to me well... its just normal... BUT I love the atmosphere...very romantic...a good place for celebrations or just a place to chill and dine.

It was a good nite for us... well the celebration continues with my 30th next week!!!

till then...

muaks

2 comments:

Pei Chyi said...

i know what u mean about the flowers.
This year surprisingly i was "surprised" twice, anniversary and birthday. both also got flowers! like God came and told him "pls buy flowers"

I think its really the feeling of receiving them, tho after like 3 days the flowers all mati liao.

happy anniversary babe!

Unknown said...

Penang restaurant food not very good 1 la! When it comes to Penang food, it is still those hawker food OR seafood!

p/s: love your top! or was it a dress? :)