Monday, October 12, 2009

The One With The Boobies and Sparklies

I had a "wow... I was so drunk" weekend!

First on Friday night, I decided to "crash" a friend's bachelor night... and I met with my old friend Angel ( who is the devil in disguise) and drank like there is no tomorrow... I stumble home and passed out on my bed!
Then on Saturday I woke up with a bitch ass hangover!!!! ( and surprisingly with clean dry hair and my pjs...hubs said I clean myself and blow dryed my hair all while swaying left and right!) So I told myself... ok tonight is Wendee's wedding...I will drink a bit but won't overdo it! YEAH HELL RITE!!! Halfway thru dinner with all my old friends... I was stading by the bar with the rest downing whiskey!!
Then someone decided to move the party to the club! And then there is when I totally forgot everything...this is the last picture I took



Lesson: NEVER EVER mix whiskey with champagne and vodka! NEVER!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahhaha! your blog entry never fsil to amuses me! can't believe u mix all that liqour together!!!

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

glad i can entertain!! :)