Friday, October 16, 2009

My Rockin 30th!

I have not had such a blast on my birthday for the longest time!!

It started with a birthday lunch with my staff and they surprise me with a cake...so sweet... ( all nice and innocent... until....)
...then it continued with birthday dinner with hubs and that is when the drinkin starts... we had a bottle of plum wine during dinner and then when we head over for birthday drinks,we had a bottle of whiskey and they killed me by flaming-ing me and drown me with martinis!! By the end of the night I was hugging the toilet bowl...puking my dinner out....and then I passed out ( I have been passing out a lot this month!!!)

Damn I am so hungover now!! but it was worth it... every minute of it!
But but but... my 30th celebration is not over yet! Next week... is with the KL people!!!

Ok where is the panadol.....

No comments: