Friday, October 23, 2009

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do

This morning....hubby slap me with my credit card bill!!

It was a SLAP indeed... I have took my shopping overboard and its only in Penang!! wtf rite...what can a person buy in Penang?? There is nothing!!! But within a month I manage to collect a lot of credit card points.

So I had to do the unthinkable...

I had to BREAKUP with my shopping partner (in-crime)

Mind you, it was not easy...

Me: Debs... I have to stop shopping with you d...my credit card bill came
Debs: How much?? ARE YOU BREAKING UP WITH ME??!!
Me: A LOT DEBS!!! About RM xxxx plus!!!
Yes, I am breaking up with you...I am so sorry....
You have to look for another shopping partner
Debs: (sobs uncontrollably) I am going to Hong Kong

She has already forgot that I dump her. *sigh*

Oh Life!

No comments: