Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The One With The "EMO" Entry

Today I am officially 31 years old in the Chinese calendar ( my big 30th is not until this Thursday!). So I am a bit emo today...why?? coz my mom brought lunch for me today ( so sweeeett) she made 2 red eggs (to signify something good...i cannot remember) and also she did "mee suah ting" for me (singnify long life) and cooked my favourite "chai boey" (I was too hungry that I whallop everything and forgot to take pictures of it!

So back to my emo state... in my 30 years of life... I must say... I had my ups and downs surrounded by family and friends... looking back, I must say, I have lost a few good friends to misunderstandings ( which I dont even remember anymore!)... and thinking about it makes me sad...coz we had so much fun times together, laughin and drinking and gossiping and playing.. I really missed those moments... but hey wait a minute...I still have those moments now but just missing those few friends... regrets?? yes... why make enemies when all can be friends??? but hey life goes on... so from now on... I will try to forgive and forget and everyone is my friend!

In my 30 years of life, I also met a lot of people that I grew to love...like my hubby :) I have also learn to love my parents more than ever and appreciate them more than before.

I have also grew up a lot... blisfully married with "responsibilities". The only thing which I did not achieve before 30 was to have a child :( My bloody bio clock is ticking super loud loh!

Oh well... at least when I walk on the streets, some people still think I look like I am in my 20s! so...life is good... near perfect...

Oh man... I need a DRINK!

Bring out the margaritas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: