Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What to Do ? WHat to DO.... WHat TO DO????

I AM GETTING MY NEW CAR TOMMOROW!!!! YAY!!!

This morning the car dealer called me and told me that my brand new 4WD is waiting for me to collect tommorow!! How exciting!!

So tommorow morning I will be parting with Foxy Beemer and will pick Tynee ( that is the new name for my HUGE GINORMOUS car which I needed them to install a side step so I can get in!).

AND AND...my lawyer will be submitting my renewal aplication today and he told me I can get an asnswer lastest next week if DIMIA will extend my PR status. * fingers cross*.

AND AND AND...finally got another guy to come in on Friday to quote on my window shutters ( the last one was a total rip off!!!)

AND AND AND AND, this weekends is hubs BIG 3.0. birthday ( Friday to be exact!) and I am thinking of places to bring him....got a few places down:

ACtually all also I wanna go....hahahhaa....



Sooooo because I got so many things to do 'cet for today, it is like passing super damn slow man... just finish ironing and watching re-runs of FRIENDS and showered...thinking of taking the bike out for a spin round the estate, but then hubs is still stuck to WII so I dont wanna kacau him la!

No comments: