Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Big Welcome to Tynee!

Goodbye Foxy.....*sob* *sob* you have serve us well for the last 6 years! It's time to make another family happy!


Oh HELLO Tynee!!!! *grin* *grin*

Finally we got our new car today! How exciting! Daniel, our sales person actually took 1 hour going through the ins and outs of the car! After a while I was not listening! I was more interested in taking pictures.

But kinda cool they actually covered the car and have a sign with my name and all...then they would unveil the car...and like TADAAAAAaaaHHHH! ha ha ha ha... and as usual I have NO SHAME... I started taking loads of pics!


Happy Happy....

When we got home hubs was mucking around with the car for God knows how long..he even watch a DVD in the car!! I would have given him a pillow and blankie and ask him to sleep in the car....then he got hungry, that is when he came back into the house! *roll eyes*!

OK..Btw...it is freaking cold and foggy tonite... its like almost 0 degrees and I can hardly see my neighbour's house thru the thick layer of fog!

Ok Nites!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

swweeeettttt.....didn't thought you would really get it after u post it in the fb!