Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Sleeping Disorder and The Office Disorder

Let me tell you the story of how I got a streak of red dye across my left cheek.

I suspect I have narcolepsy. Well maybe not that serious but I said suspect rite!

So so...couple of days ago I went to my colorist at 2pm, TWO PM!!! (IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ARVO!) to get my hair colored in bright red!! So half way through the whole process... I suddenly felt a tugging on my hair/scalp/head and it instantly woke me up.... I quickly check if I was drooling... but then I realized the colorist was laughing and I saw a huge DEEP RED streak of dye on my cheek...from the eye straight down to my nose! Did not help when I also realized that my mascara and eyeliner was smudge ( look like a panda with a red tattoo on the face)

I was super duper embarrassed loh! All the time I am like proper, chatty and nice... suddenly I just fell asleep and disoreintated. He offered me coffee which I declined... but my friend S "forgot" to bring my my Satubucks coz he did not check his Twitter! ( damn shud have taken their coffee instead!

Well, honestly this is not the first time I fell asleep suddenly... You see...I am the kinda person even no matter how tired I am I will keep awake. Last Sunday, I fell asleep on the couch sitting up and suddenly *blop* my head was on my chin! Hubs tot I was super funny.... and then the saloon incident and then last night again during facial, my therapist was talking talking and suddenly I was gone and woke myself up with my own snore and then pretend to clear my throat to cover my snore!! What an idiot!!! ha ha ha ha!!!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK! Another story!

My office is going through a very chaotic time!

Me and hubs is going away for 3 months

My assistant is on study and exam leave until end of next week

My assistant's assistant just went into labour and we wont be seeing her for the next 2 months

My part time trader is a 50 year old aunty obssessed with Facebook

My financial manager is taking over everyone's job till everything return to normal

My BIG BOSS - not too happy with all the interuptions!

2 comments:

Kheng Lin said...

should have kept the red streak and shown it to me at dinner.... then we got more to discuss about makeup (hairdye) removers.

Chrissy said...

narcolepsy is one of the symptoms of pregnancy (from experience!) :) Mebbe you're preggers!!!