Thursday, June 11, 2009

All Hail and Rain @ Pinto


This is what we saw when we got home to Pinto! MY GARDEN is in a MESS!!!! (grass is fake! so it always looks good). The trees and bushes are like gila babi! and there are weeds everywhere and it killed 3 of my Rosemary bushes! My supposed "creek" garden has turned into a wild wetland!!! * faints*

So we called our gardener Paul...and unfortunately we found he has been in and out of the hospital for treatment of his cancer and that is why our garden was not upkeep... so sad to hear that he had a relapse. So its ok if our garden is in a mess... can be fix!

The house was ok, not THAT dirty ...just that it has lotsa webs and dust....after almost 6 months its still fairly clean. We started cleaning and cleaning and cleaning and we manage to get the house look livable after 6 hours!

I don't remember if I have posted up pics of Pinto...but here are some


So far we have not met up with any friends or family yet... just lotsa grocery shoppin to stock up my pantry, lotsa washing, meeting with our accountant and lawyers and looking for a new car! Yes we are trading up to a bigger, meaner 4 wheel drive... so sad if the deal falls through I will have to say goodbye to Foxy Beemer!



On a totally different subject. Hubs bought me this @ Changi airport! I LOVE HIM!!! ( in my defense, it was on SALE and it was either this or a Bottega bag - which was also on sale 30% off!)

No comments: