Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy busy busy BZ

I am kinda glad I got the ball rolling on our 1st week back here... usually I would leave it till later maybe 1 month down the road and when I wanna get my things done or buy things, or fix this or that...I will be going back to Penang.

So YAY for me!

Let see...
  • Manage to see my laywer and get my RRV process started.
  • Met with my accountant to discuss on my taxation and other potential business.
  • Quotes for the plantation shutters that we plan to change from our yucky window blinds.
  • Hunt for a new car.
  • BUY private health insurance.
  • Organised for the gardener to come in next week.
  • BLOG!!!
So double YAY for me!

But there are more things to do.....soooooo

Smell y'all later!!!


***** It has finally stopped raining and hailing and the glorious SUN is OUT!!!! hope it last for at least today*****

No comments: