Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Encounter With Johnny Bravo and Gym Bunny Wannabe

So I was at the gym yesterday and I got SUPER pissed off! ( help me out here to justify if I am being CRAZEE for getting upset!)

OK Scenario:

I was the 1st one in the gym and no one was there, so I open all the windows to let fresh air flow through the entire gym. In came a couple, lets call them Dick and Jane. The minute they came in without even considering others they automatically shut all the windows and on both the air con full blast and all the fans in the gym!

OK...I dunno but certain people, but I don't find exercising in "wintery" cold, while it is like 38 degrees outside the gym healthy with no fresh air! Anyhoos, maybe that is how some people like to "gym-it"

Dick and Jane did not have the decency to ask me if I was ok, but I told them that iI am going to off the fans that is directly blowing into my face and leave those on which are near them. They were like "hmm whatever" (what an arrogant DICK!)

So I was warming up and Dick took over my threadmill. OK fair enough my name is not on it so I went on the other machine. Technically if I remember that on off the basic gym etiqutte is to limit the machine use to 30mins if others are waiting to use it. Well...noooo, Dicko and Jane decided to go on it for like 40-50 mins while I was waiting to use it for a run! *roll eyes* In the end I just stuck to my own machine. (fuck)

So while I was doing my cardio, I seriously felt the chill from the aircon, so I decided to open the blinds directly in front of me to let the sun in to warm me up (note that by me opening my blinds, it doe snot in anyway affect them as they were on the other side of the room) Dick being a jerk came and close my blinds!!! WTF!!! I got off and open it back and gave his a very pissed off dirty look! All this time Jane was like full on make up running on the mill looking all like a typical gym bunny!

After I finished all my workout, I close back the blinds and on the remainding of the fan full blast and slam the door!

I should have given a piece of my mind to them but I was not sure if I was over reacting. But if I ever see them again, I WILL GIVE THEM MORE THAT A PIECE OF MY MIND!!! WHAT FUCKERS!!!

So tell me... Am I entitled to get pissed off and what should I have done!

P/S they do not have hot bodies and they are fugly! basically wannabees! awrrghhhh IDIOTS!

3 comments:

Kheng Lin said...

You should have just turned off all the lights and aircon, closed the blinds and lock the door behind you. I cant stand uncivilised people who have no respect for others.

~P~ said...

Muahahahahahah!!!

I agree with Khengs! that would have been hilarious!!

I would have told them off from the very begining. (but thats just how i am).

But u should have at least said something and not be a doormat about it.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

OK the next time i c them in the gym and they disrespect me or anyone i will BAGI them KAU KAU!!!