Friday, April 24, 2009

Margaritas All ROUND!

I HEART MARGARITAS!!

And when I was out for an "all-girl-dinner" last night, Margaritas was on the top priority of 1st things to order!

All of us had at least 1 round of Margaritas ( I had two!!) except for Ms. Klin, who only stuck to water... AISeh! Food was fab, Dammit should not have worn my skinny jeans... my belly was like popping out after the heavy meal. Conversation was very girly, a tiny bit of bitchin...and lotsa laughing and MAN did we attract attention from a lot of people, in particularly MEN, yes old, young, ah pek, ah beng, hotness ang-moh... Nepalese waiter...YES... they were all looking curiously at 6 almost 30 years old ladies having a blast!


2 comments:

Kheng Lin said...

I heart the water and the chicken crispers. i ate the leftovers for lunch today... soggy d but when ur hungry everything tastes good.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

ha ha ha!! TRUE sed! I did not have enough of the Margaritas