Monday, April 13, 2009

My Big Drama


What happens when two terrified 29 turning 30 year old women sees a tiny lizard the length of a pinky?

You will hear spine chilling terrifying horror movie screaming!

Yes. That picture was in my house on last Friday night at approximately 10.30 pm.

In Brief:

Khenglin was suppose to be at my house at 10pm to dress up and then headed to SOHO for a night of fun. By 10.30pm, still bra-less, dress-less, the doorbell rings. DAMMIT!!! I was still half naked, grabbed the nearest dress to me on the floor (ugly silver and purple tube dress that is 2 sizes to big- which Khenglin immediately disapproved when she saw it!) and went to let Khenglin in.... she was like "Babes whats whrong, why aren't you dress" and the next thing I did was look up and saw a tiny lizard on the ceiling!

I SCREAM, Khenglin SCREAM in confusion

I POINT to the lizard, She SCREAMS MORE

I continue sreaming and jumping up and down.

Finally when we managed to calm down, we realised that the lizard was inbetween me and Khenglin. I was connered! Khenglin being brave despite her FEAR for lizards got a broom and Sheltox... I just hid in my dressing room and she settled it for me... well she manage to scare the yucky lizard into some crack between the ceiling and cabinet. Then we started kncking on the cabinets hoping it will come out so we can spray it with bug spray...it decided to stay there! DAMN!

We manage to dress up silently and knowing the blardy lizard is still there and everytime we walk pass the cabinets our head will turn to watch out for it! PARANOID !

SOOOOOoooo......

My Theory On Lizards:

Hubs was away in Langkawi for the weekend.
Lizards came out to play.
I swear that the lizards are out to get me!

3 comments:

Kheng Lin said...

I think I've conquered about 2% of my fear of lizards by helping u that night.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

well i did not conquer any fear at all

~P~ said...

my goggies luvz to noms lizards...hehe!
fresh high protein snacks! Yum!