Monday, April 20, 2009

Creating Havoc And Leaving Trails Of Chaos

I realised that where ever me and my friends go and plus the element of booze and good music = TOTAL CHAOS!

Be it clubbing or pubbing or just hanging out at someone's house or someone's pool or by the beach...anywhere! We create havoc!

This is my life now... and has been ever since I can remember. So I was thinking... this will all end when I am pregnant and when I am a mom. But I must say it first, I will missed the craziness and the uncontrollable drinking and partying but at least I ENJOYED IT!

Am I ready to move on...YES I AM!

I am ready to give up my partying ways till maybe my kids are like old enough>

But for now, I am just enjoying my life as it is! :)



1 comment:

Kheng Lin said...

Im so gonna miss having you around when u are pregnant =(