Thursday, April 09, 2009

Am All Cleared!

I finally made an appointment and saw my new gynecologist, Dr. N. Very sweet man... handsome too...

Ok back to me...

As some readers may know, we are trying to get pregnant and I needed a "hospitable" womb in order to conceive. I had my fair share of fibroid and cysts and never ever had a regular period... in fact my periods were painful and heavy filled with large clots!

So about 2 years ago, my previous doctor wanted to flush my tubes and some other minor operation which freak my mom out and we decided to seek alternative remedies and I was on ganoderma (or also knows as reishi or lingzhi) and bee pollen for 1 year and my period started to regulate itself and clots were gone and so were the rolling-on-the-floor-with-hot-water-bottle-pain!

I continued taking the herbs for another year with lotsa faith and voila TODAY I went for my ultrasound ( which the Dr. N was absolutely gentle in his probing and scraping - for pap) and he explained to me that my womb is HOSPITABLE!! No signs of fibroids or cysts and my wall is plump and moist! It was like a tonne of stones lifted from my shoulders! I was so happy I almost cried!! (but must compose lar!) Unfortunately I am still stuck with a retroverted uterus, which is pretty common and no cause for major concern!

Dr. N told me that he will not do any fertility test just yet and hubs was off the hook on giving his "specimen" BUT, he sort of freaked out when I was doing my ultrasound when Dr. N whipped out a very large and long dildo look-a-like scan and gel it up with lubricant and cap it with a condom!I could see from his reaction like "what the hellllllllll!!!" and I could see he was more in pain when Dr. N inserted the look-a-like dildo scan into me and twril it from left to right center up and down! When I asked him, he tried to maintain but I know... after 30 minutes later he admitted was afraid for me and ask if it was painful... I just told him that it would probably feel like an anal probe examination.

We are so happy now and all we need to do is have sex! which should not be hard!

:)


3 comments:

Kheng Lin said...

Yay! Babe!!! time to get frisky =)

~P~ said...

Beware of Dr. N....he bites...
heheh!

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

want to loan some videos ? or make one .. hahaha