Monday, June 02, 2008

Estee Lauder Model Seach 2008

Had a bonding session with mom last Saturday. I dragged her and my little cousin sister to QB Mall for the Estee Lauder Model Search 2008! Yes I feel we all have the model quality …ha ha ha… SOOO just because we did not want to draw a lot of crowd while doing the make over, we went to the mall at 10am!!!...Usually I will still be snoozing at home, but in the name of beauty, I manage to wake up!

We started with make up, my make up artist was super keduper nice, think her name was Rainne (pronounce Re-nee or Rain-nee), she gave me fantastic sexy smoldering sexy sexy kaboom smoky eyes and kept everything else minimal. LOVE IT!!! I wanna pack her up in my bag and take her home! Then I was moved to the hair station, the stylist ask me what I wanted… so I told her I wanted a quiff, she did something else… equally as fantastic as my make up!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! I look super super gorgeous!!! ( REMEMBER I HAVE NO SHAME!!!)

THEN….I went to get my clothes styled by eclipse…I love their clothes… the stylist gave me a jersey gold/beige toga type dress that I refuse to take off after the photo shoot…LOVE IT TO BITS!!! THEN …it was photo shoot time… the photographer was so nice and made me relax and the whole experience was nice! So snap snap snap… think bout 20 odd shots and I was sent to pick my photo to submit for the model search… I tell you, I wanna learn to touch up photos… before and after… a lot of difference!! Ha ha ha… but still can tell it was me la.



Mom and Adelin looks good… think Adelin got model quality…very photogenic… as for mom… she looks classy for her age… and me… what can I say… ha ha ha… I will post up some pics when I get the dvd…I KNOW I AM VAIN!!! But seriously… it was not about joining the model search, it was more about dressing up and getting everything done LIKE what a model would go through. FUN!

SO… if by any MIRACLE, any of us get picked up as a semi finalist…please please…I beg u!!! Vote for us!!!!

1 comment:

Potato Queen Travel and Lifestyle said...

Very nice hairdo and make up!Just bloghoppin' 2 ur site..i went last saturday too but not so early