Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pokok Tumbang=Me

Have you seen a "pokok tumbang" (tree falling)? Well...I was the tree last Saturday when I decided to lean backward (thinking my hubby was behind me), when I saw him standing next to me and I realise there was NOTHING behind me and wham bam ka boom...timmmbbeerrrr... I fell on my bum bum gracefully.
OK my reaction was slow as I was intoxicated! Yes I was! My punishment from God Himself.
Was in the hospital for day with a tail bone injury. The rest is just me and my bum.
More to come....can't sit too long.... still blardee hurts!

2 comments:

Irene said...

Crazy girl!
Is it bad that I can actually picture it in my head? Hahaha. Hope your bum bum heals soon.

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

Yes...I am a crazy girl...ha ha ha...
did you feel the tremors all the way in Canada?? if u did...it was probably me... ha ha ha