Monday, June 16, 2008

Indeed A Very Long Weekend!

I am going back to Melbourne in 2 weeks time and me and hubs are cramping in all our partying in this 3 weeks! NUT CASE!!! Yes we are! Last weekend…we spend I met up with my old high school mates which I have not seen in 12 years!!! 12 YEARS…well they see each other often but not me… (some kinda friend huh!) It was great catching up.
And for the rest of the weekend…it was just drinking and drinking… and dancing…and cam whoring… my Adelin will be so proud of me! I really should stop all this….but its wayyyy too much fun…
After all… I have projects to do for my friends…hek hek hek…. Yes… I provide unofficially match making services…

-AT Beach Babylon Blanket or Babylon Beach Blanket-

-At SOI 11-




-At MOIS-




-At Dome Cafe...nursing hangovers-

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Remember not so long ago you talked about your curves?

I think you definitely got bigger tits than me. *points to the pic of you in black tube top* I is sad. *sobs sobs*

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

oh...mama shell... ha ha ha ha ha

*muaks*