Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Almost Bottega Sunnies

I hate travelling for work… but there is nothing much I can do about it… people asked me if I like Hong Kong, I always tell them, I have not “seen” the city!!! Why? That is because most of the time I am in between the airport, my hotel room, and meeting rooms in 3 days! (Same goes for Bangkok)

So when do I get to shop? Duty free while waiting for my flight. Sad isn’t it? But this recent trip to Hong Kong… I manage to squeeze in one shop in between my meetings, and I manage to get just a purse to match my designer bag. Hubs was not happy…but I needed to treat myself something. Just one shop??!! I thought to myself never mind, I still have not raided the airport duty free shops… When I manage to raid the shops in the airport, I had only 30 minutes!!! Damn damn damn…I saw a Bottega sunglasses… oh so chic!!!! I must admit I look damn blardee good in it…BUT I did not buy it…NO TIME…the sales lady had to get the new one from another place and that would take up to 15 mins… AArggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…

Can you imagine the frustration!! I swear I could not sleep and sit still until today when I think of that particular sunnies… I SWEAR… I will get IT!!! Mark my words!!!!

So tragic!

No comments: