Thursday, May 29, 2008

Coke Bottle Body

Have you ever wonder why men go ga ga over certain girls? Like the tall, slim, long shiny straight jet black hair, white porcelain skin girls which majority of men love and worship. I JUST DON’T GET IT!!! I mean they all look the same, like androids produced from the same factory. No character, no personality and worst of all they are afraid of our glorious SUN!!

I have seen these girls covering up to go to the beach and then stay in the shades and slap on sun block and carry an umbrella…POINT???

Don’t get me wrong, these girls can be gorgeous for example Zhang ZiYi, but seriously girls… if you don’t have white porcelain skin, live with it, no amount of whitening lotions, cream, serums can help you…imagine your face white and the rest of your body is of a darker shade… FREAKY!!!!

I am happy that I don’t like to be porcelain white… I prefer having a golden tan… healthier, and I prefer my short hair and I don’t wanna be skinny stick thin… I wanna be curvaceous… Coke bottle shape… 50’s pin-up girls look a like… that is what I want….

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Hahahaha! My exact sentiments! Face fair fair then body tanned... Weird lor!

I like your body, like the way i like my body. Curvy! Like what they say... "Got front got back". :p

I like your confidence! :)

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

finally someone agrees with me!!!

better to have front and back than to have nothing at all!!!!

:)

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

i like my body. my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and if they like, then i'll have to charge