Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Updates

Back at work after my cousin sister’s big day! So like I mention before I lost 7 kilos and 5 more to go before Gwen’s wedding… GUESS WHAT? Over the span of 4 days I put back on 2 kilos… thanks to my grandma’s “lor ark” (braised duck in dark sauce) and my Uncle John’s sister’s “tu tor ting” (pig intestines pepper soup) both my favorite favorite food in the whole wide world (after my mom’s “kiam chai ting” ( preserve veggie soup).

So yes… I have gain it back… but now I am back to my fruit and veggies-calorie- counting diet. I am determined to lose the 2 kilos I put on by the end of the week. *fingers cross*

On another topic…my mom! My mom! She bought me 2 sets of the corset, girdle, ugly grandma pants and bra for me to wear… so I can lift my very sagging-almost-30- years-old –but- look- like -50years- old butt and also to lift back my breast so it will defy gravity. It is pricey so she put me on a guilt trip if I don’t put it on at least 8 hours a day.

The first time I put it on, I swear I felt my ribs collapse! It was uncomfortable and tight but it does give me a smooth hour glass shape… look sexy over clothes. So yes… my mom…

the ladies in my family with the bride and groom
with my mom-in-law and my mom

2 comments:

- Jess - said...

hi there...

where did u do ur lymphatic massage?? would luf to lose weight too...

thanks!

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

hey...i did my lymphatic massage in Penang...But I have another method of losing weight...detox! works for me!!! hey invite me to view your blog!

cheers!