Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Weird

I am so tired… I have been going to bed 4 nights in a row and not remembering that I actually slept throughout the night! In fact I wake up every morning thinking to myself… “Shit…feels like I just slept like 5 minutes ago!!” But in actual fact I have been getting 6-8 hours sleep. Weird.

Besides not getting enough sleep, my social life is in the dumps! Due to my freaking, excessive, prolong detox diet (yes still on it) I have not gone out for happy hour in over a month!!!! What used to be my almost daily routine after work is now replaced by steaming veggies for dinner and watching Last Comic Standing! Weird.

I am in the process of transferring all my accounts to a new system… I was so excited at first…leaning about new things and all… NOW… I am just procrastinating…yet again! Weird.

Hubs is finally using Hylexin for his dark circles under his puffy eyes ( highly effective for me and my mom). I wanna turn hubs into a metro sexual man… I know… Weird!

My throat feels Weird.

No comments: