Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Baby Got A Boo Boo

I know I am not supposed to laugh at people that are in pain. But I can’t help it. Hubs walk into our house’s sliding door and WHAM BANG BANG!!! He walked into it… it was so loud that at first I thought he was being foolish, clowning around with me… so I did not bother much…continue smoking, then I realize it was for real… oh my poor baby… I laugh and then his nose started bleeding and I asked him to count my fingers… still ok… I iced his head, nose and lips ( all that drama in less that 10 seconds). Now he looks like Black- Chinese with puffy lips that match Angelina Jolie.

Poor Baby…Ha ha ha….

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh no!!! You must have very clean windows....lesson learnt from this is to leave your windows as dirty as possible - for safety reasons, purely, of course...nothing to do with the fact that windows are horribly hard to clean :D

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

you should've slapped 9 him, ask him, BERAPA JARI ??? 1 KE 5 ? HA ? SURUH MOP TAK NAK .... PADAN ..