Friday, December 14, 2007

Projects

My parents will be celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary next year!

Guess what??

I am planning their big celebration… yay!!! Of coz with the help of my wedding planners… double yay!!! I love working with both of them… they make everything so easy and they calm me down most of the time!

Problem? Number of invited guest! Same problem we had during my wedding last year…you see…my ‘ol Dad wants to invite the world… and the more people you invite the less intimate the party becomes. He does not GET IT!!! To him the more people the merrier!

As for mom, she just wants close family members and close friends… the end… simple…

I prefer mom’s idea… why? its more personal… I can do my little place cards, personalized gifts, more quality food and drinks which people will appreciate.

So So So… my new project for next year if everything goes well…besides trying to conceive and renovate my mom’s house is to plan my parent’s Anniversary Dinner… YAY!!! FULL ON!!!

No comments: