Friday, December 07, 2007

My Maternal Instinct

Been on self declared MC for 3 days… my aunt flow decided to visit me after being late for 2 weeks!

AND I thought I was pregnant… so I happily went to the pharmacy and got myself 2 pregnancy test kit… went home…tore one open and peed on the stick…

DAMN…negative…not pregnant…no Hayman Chan or Haylie Chan (yes we were going to name them after the Hayman Island…I know it’s lame…but we are lame people mah!!!) ) *chuckles*

Really really really want to be pregnant…my maternal instinct is so strong now… I am dreaming babies…everywhere I turn to I see pregnant women…my friends are pregnant…I look like a pregnant woman…doesn’t that means something???!!!

Disappointed actually…there is always next month!!! Must work harder in the bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen…. Ha ha ha ha…

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Best of luck! I just went for my op yesterday :D If it works, I'll let you know!