Monday, December 10, 2007

I Am Not Pregnant...Just FAT!!! Bugger Off

After much nagging and finger pointing and other rude comments from my mom, my aunties, other people’s aunties, and total strangers on how FAT I am… asking me if I am pregnant… (NO BLARDEE HELL NO!!! FOR THE LAST TIME I AM JUST PLAIN FAT AND I HAVE BAD WATER RETENTION!!!!)

I have decided to do something… actually I am sick of whining about doing something bout my weight… I really should…really honest…

So I went to yoga, gym, swimming and sauna… SAUNA! A place which I almost chocked to dead cause it was too hot and stuffy!!! But it was good seeing my sweat oozes out from my pores… it is as if my fats were melting… WRONG… its just water… but honestly I felt better after the sauna… slept like a baby… maybe It’s because I have super tired from all the exercise and heat!!!

No comments: