Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas ( a bit too late) and Happy New Year!

My Christmas this year was BORING!!!...no parties, no dinners…nothing…zilch… We spend the whole of Christmas Eve and Christmas watching movies on HBO…how sad is that…

Let’s just hope my New Year will not be that bad…

Let see… since we are at the topic of New Year… I will list my resolution… like everyone else…I tell myself I will sooooo stick to it!!! But after the 1st week… Resolution?? What resolution?? Next year la!!

1. Will stop smoking…have been my resolution since I started ages ago!
2. Will lose weight, about 10 kgs… also have been my resolution since I knew what Fat is!
3. Consume less alcohol…will not happen, but just wanna make my list look longer
4. Spend less on unnecessary items… yes I think I will stick to that…
5. Have a baby or two…IT’S A MUST!!!
6. Try not to be agitated with impossible people because it is sad that they are not blessed with a brain i.e. horrible insane drivers, crazy aunties in shopping mall, Q-cutters, government servants, sensitive people and those that drive me up the wall!
7. Hapuskan my habit of procrastination at work!!
8. Get more money!!!
9. Have more sex! Like maybe 3 times a day…ha ha ha
10. Try not to be so anal!!

So there you have it… MY RESOLUTION…which I will not keep to it… not all… maybe 20 % of it!

3 comments:

Irene said...

I suppose if you work hard at # 9, then # 5 will come about naturally. I'm sure your hubs will be happy to participate.

PS: Merry Christmas!

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

hehehehe...agreed!!

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

focus on #9, all probs solved.