Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family Portraits

Geli-nya… but I have a “perasan” nature…so don’t care…

About a few weeks back… I think it was 2 weeks ago; my dad had a photographer to come in to his office to set up a temporary studio to take his corporate photos and some family photos. So as usual…I was up for the family photo part… but I think I look horrible… I blame the photographer… not professional enough… ha ha ha…

So let’s reveal our formal portrait….tadahhhh…..



OK…I seriously look like “lau ee” (aunty)…haiiii…. I think it’s the fatness… No NO… it’s the photographer…dunno how to capture my attractive side…

OK this is far the best... so this will be hanging at our wall... seriously... can't stress enough the photographer is shit man... the lighting all wrong... chiu...

6 comments:

Irene said...

I think the photos are great :)

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

thanks love!!! means a lot to me... since I am ANAL about things...

my dad did not like his photos as well...

we thinking of asking him to do a reshoot... after all we are paying for it mah...hor...

:)

Cindy said...

nice dress!

Yen said...

Yeah. Love the black dress.

Mang + Mang + Mang said...

the sofa/settee or whatever, definitely needs to GO!

Lynn a.k.a.Mama G said...

tell me about it...super old skool