Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wedding Season

7 weddings in the month of December… that is a lot of weddings… but unfortunately 2 weddings clashed so we have to choose… to attend the wedding of hubs best friend in KL or to attend a high society all expense paid lavish wedding in Singapore? I wanted the later, but we MUST attend the one in KL if not my hubs would probably divorce me…ha ha ha…

With so many weddings and all weddings of very very close personal friends, I am overwhelmed with the need to lose weight, and knowing that would fail (it is failing already), I need to find dresses that flatters me… I am gigantic!!

Actually I don’t mind to be gigantic…just less body fat and flabs…that would be ok… GOD??…did you hear me?? I need a miracle to zap all the fats away!!! HELP ME GOD!!!

No comments: