Thursday, November 29, 2007

Body Ache, Muscle Ache I Am Just Aching

Yes I am aching all over... which means that I had a good workout last night! Now I remember why I hate all form of exercise be it intense or relaxing… anything to work any part of my body that ends up with me sweating profusely and then wake up with a body ache is a no-no!!

This morning I can’t even blardee put on my bra and shirt as my arms was hurting so bad… my legs are like burning…my tummy hurts when I laugh and to make matters worst…I blew my workout session with a drinking session until 2am in the morning… stumbling back into my room drunk!

But because of me complaining day in day out about looking like an over fed whale… I think the aches will do me good in the long run! And I will try to be more healthy…drink less, stop smoking and exercise!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

exercise aches are damn shiok!